Rhythm Kids™ Level One (ages 4-5)
This wonderful and exciting new class is bursting with fun and playful eduction and will bridge the gap for child from our mixed ages classes to getting them ready for formalized instrument lessons when they are a little older (some start instruments around 6 years old).
Rhythm Kids Level 1 is geared for children 4 and 5 years old. Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids Level 1 guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative, as they:
- learn multicultural drumming patterns
- develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments
- explore movement and dance while singing songs
- play games based on music and drumming
- have fun with a host of rhythm activities
- get ready for formalized instrument lessons
Rhythm Kids follows through on the Music Together®'s® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age eight with Rhythm Kids Level 2 continuing the following semester for ages 5- 8. Or Ukulele lessons.
Drums will be provided
To register for this class click here!